So this whole throwback Thursday thing has been done a lot lately. But I wanted to make this one a little different! Every Thursday I will be doing one with different things involved in it. Of course its all going to be from the past or else it wouldn’t be throwback Thursday! Any who without further ado the first throwback post!
This song was picked because Jessica and I have always sang this song together…along with several other! But every time I hear this song I know I think of her! Just because I’m pretty sure she is the first one I heard this with, as well as no one else sings it with me but her! Gotta love your sister!
This picture is of Jessica and I from about 8 years ago, if I’m not mistaken. Don’t you love the look on our faces! Hers filled with hatred and mine with laughter. Aside from my laughter my whale looking face from back in the day! But I will leave my old whale days to another post!
A few interesting facts about the history of not just today but all days of this week. Hopefully one of these strikes your fancy!
- In 1991 the Chicago Bulls beat the LA Lakers in the NBA Championship
- In 1787 US Law was passed that you have to be at least 30 years old to be in the senate.
- In 1931 was the first showing of the cartoon Donald Duck
- In 1971 the cd “Ram” by Paul McCartney went gold
- In 1847 publishing for the Chicago Tribune began
- In 1964 a Rolling Stones press conference is broken up by Chicago Police
Plus much much more happened! I received the above history information from History Orb! I suggest clicking on the link if you are interested in finding more things out about history!
I will leave you with one last thing, which is a picture of our niece and nephew! I don’t know how long ago this was but it was quite a while ago! They have grown so much now, I’m ever so grateful to watch them growing up!
HAVE A HAPPY THURSDAY!