So lately it has been vegetarian recipes, so I wanted to switch it up! I just came up with this one day because I had a lemon left over so I found a way to use it! Plus this is so simple and minimum ingredients are needed!
- 1-1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 big lemon
- black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Clean your chicken accordingly. Instead of using a mallet and thinning the chicken breasts out, I just cut my chicken breasts in half. I had about 6 pieces of chicken after cutting them in half.
- Place chicken in about a half inch to an inch deep baking pan. Squeeze honey all over chicken, enough so it can coat both sides. Rub the honey all over the chicken and then squeeze half of the lemon over all of the chicken. Add some salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until it starts to get golden brown.
- Take chicken out and squeeze remaining half of lemon on the chicken. Then zest some of the lemon on top of the chicken.