Happy Friday everyone! It is a beautiful day here in Lake County.
Anyone have big plans this weekend?
I’m going to be doing some yard work with my grandmother in law and spending a lot of time outside. Pictures of my beautiful planting are to come.
– Friday seems to be the popular day to get married at the court house
– Why on earth is the court house open but the cafeteria closes hours before!
– I didn’t bring any snacks and I’m currently starving
– When did nabisco come out with a triple double stuffed oreo? Have I been living under a rock?
– Why does my 2 month old insist on kicking all blankets away even when shes cold!?
– I’ve been sitting in the same spot for 2 hours and I think I know what it’s like to be an animal in a cage…NOT COOL!
End of my rambles!
I leave you with a few words of wisdom that were told to me.
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. It is green where you water it.
Have a great weekend everyone!